Express your love for the Planet through your everyday choices!
Now we have eyewear partially or fully made of sustainable materials.
What are sustainable materials?
- bio-based materials: partly derived from renewable resources like eco acetate derived from cellulose (cotton) or eco polyamide derived from castor oil.
- recycled metal: using mostly second life metal sources.
- regenerated materials: for example ECONYL® is registered trademark identifying regenerated nylon made from waste like fishing nets or old carpets waste.
By choosing a sustainable pair of eyewear you reduce your ecological footprint
- less dependency from petroleum (that is not a renewable resource)
- less CO2 emissions
- converting waste into reusable material is a great way to minimize environmental impact
Check our sustainable styles by ticking sustainable when browsing our catalog or choosing directly from the Sustainable Collection (click here).
Great brands available: Polaroid, Levi's, Tommy Jeans, Jimmy Choo.